Sent: 5/7/12 12:40 PM
The plans for Tuesday are starting to jell and so far the day/night/day is shaping up nicely;
1. Percy to pick Lisa up at Hobby Baggage department at 11:00;
2. L & P go to Indian Street Food Place for lunch;
3. L & P walk across street from Indian place to Tootsies for a shopping adventure;
4. Additional shopping as determined by time & desires;
5. L & P check in to the Fatal Charm suite at Zaza (Additional fringe and more red decor is on order):
6. Relax and do what comes naturally – otherwise known as no schedule (French Movie);
7. L & P meet couple of buddies for dinner at a casual restaurant (subject to change as desired);
8. L & P surrender to the attractions of the Fatal Charm;
9. Wednesday am morning exercise – followed by Room Service Breakfast Picnic;
10. L makes slight change in departure time to provide for additional shopping experience;
11. At the appointed hour, P takes L to Hobby for au revoir and good bye kiss;
12. L returns to Dallas and P sends copious emails filled with happy thoughts.
If I left anything out, please tell me or if there is something you want to do which is not included, please feel free to tell your handsome Concierge.