A short email thread in reverse chronological order.
Sent: 7/3/12 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Questions
No conflicting stories.
2) You can pick the electricity provider. The rest is preset.
3) I have a lot of bad habits but one which I do not have is disappointing you. It puzzles me what you mean about the car deal. As for the lease, when I started yesterday, the only way a lease could be done was if you and I were willing to tell them every intimate detail of our financial lives even if the lease were prepaid. At the end of the conversation, it was agreed that the only thing they need to know is your name and phone number & emergency contact. I pressed for a move in date and the landlord’s rep could not give me a firm date. Today, Tom & I, contrary to your fear that we would complicate things, have everything we need except for a firm move in date and the address of the unit. We have made several contacts in that regard and have been promised an answer. There is nothing left to do. I was very proud of having attained that level of completion. If it is what you call a conflicting story then it will just have to be. Sorry to anger you but damn it Lisa I am out here trying to make things happen with absolutely not one soul to talk to and help me. If my incompetence and bad habits frustrate you, I am terribly sorry.
Back to work,
Sent: 7/3/12 12:59 PM
I need to know that you are comfortable with the following suggestions before proceeding to close up the lease deal. Please keep in mind our discussion on the topic of trust income/personal income in your answer. If you are uncertain, please indicate that clarification is needed.
1) Although the lease will be in the name of the trust, I suggest that funding for the expenses continue as they have been, that is I pay them as Trustee. If you desire another arrangement, now is the time to let me know.
2) If the utilities are in the name of the trust, the utility company’s will inquire into the details of the trust. I suggest that I take the utilities in the name of “Percy L Isgitt, Trustee”. If you want to have the utilities set up in another fashion, let me know now. I am expecting to set the utility turn on dates as soon as I get the move in from the landlord sometime today.
3) If there is anything in the current arrangement that I am not doing to your satisfaction or comfort, we can make such changes as you desire. Remember my purpose in doing all this has no motivation except to please you. If that is a worry or if you feel squished in any way, I will understand. I made a commitment to you and will fulfill that commitment as long as you want. This has been a wonderful journey and a magic part of my life.
One happy dude,