To email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent Friday, September 5, 2014 at 7:06 AM
I hate repeating myself but since you have made an effort to ignore the boundaries I set, here they are again, slightly revised.
If you are sincere about your desire to talk to me, then this is how we talk:
1. This is my final offer to you for our communication and the last time I extend my hand to you. I strongly urge you to hear what I have to say.
2. You have until 5pmCST on Monday 9/8/2014 to respond to this email, including deposit.
3. If you want some time in which to consider your options, you can pay a rate of $2000 per 24hrs until you make up your mind. The extension period is only open from the evening of 9/8/2014 through the evening of 9/11/2014. If you do not pay the deposit for meeting, my offer to meet you is rescinded permanently on 10pmCST 9/8/2014 if you do not extend, 10pmCST 9/11/2014 if you do.
4. If you agree to meeting, immediately send a deposit of $3000 via Greendot Moneypak cards to this email address. Should you extend, the $2000/day extension fee should be sent the same way and is in addition to the $3000 deposit. (You can find MoneyPak cards here: https://www.moneypak.com/. Purchase with cash, scratch the number off the back and email the number to me. Cash reload cards are really simple things. Screwing it up is not going to change the terms of my offer.)
5. After you pay your deposit, mail $17,000 in cash to my Dallas address. Use USPS Express and email me the tracking number — which I will expect to receive within 72hrs of receiving your deposit. Put the cash into a nice purse and the purse into a box, obviously. My suggestions are: Prada Shoulder Bag (black), Michael Kors Blake Satchel, Michael Kors Gia Satchel (black, short handles, difficult to find), Kate Spade Grove Court Maise (black), Max Mara Hollywood (if it can be found), Max Mara Galilea, Max Mara East West tote, Max Mara patent leather bag in black, or Max Mara leather tote bag (ivory/black). This new amount is because of your poor reaction to my last two attempts at opening communications at your request. Keep in mind you are asking me to talk to you, not the other way around.
6. When the package has been delivered, I will give you a window of possible dates for meeting. I expect you to be ready to meet on fairly short notice and not delay. There are no cancellation options. Cancelling will cause me to rescind my offer permanently.
7. We meet in Dallas at the restaurant of my choosing for a late lunch, say 1pm.
8. We will both be alone. We will arrive alone, meet, talk however long it takes, and leave alone. You leave any hired help, friends, or entourage in Houston, Phoenix, Charlotte or any other city where they live. If I see anyone that I think is there on your behalf I am leaving and will consider the presence of such persons as an act of aggression on your part.
9. “Rita” is no longer in the picture and we will not discuss “Rita.” All conversation will be about you and me.
10. None of this is negotiable. None of this requires discussion from you. All the response I need from you is payment and USPS tracking number. I will supply possible meeting dates when I’ve confirmed receipt of the cash, and the location the morning of.
Expect a very civil discussion. That’s what I offer and what I expect from you. If this is not how you wish to talk, so be it.