Sent: 7/11/12 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: A good night’s journey into daylight
Straight Talk, Honest Answer, Keeping My Word —
1) You do not have the capacity to understand what I meant. There was no hyperbole and no need to explain.
2) You are welcome.
4) There is only one gas provider and to appease you, I will cancel the order forthwith. You need to get water connection as well. Any correspondence regarding Coronado will be sent directly to you at either the dropbox or to the Coronado address. When the landlord asks for insurance, I will refer them to you. There will be no further email communication. I will submit my written resignation as Trustee and you may inform your Mom that she is the successor.
5) No need to worry about any more emails or for that matter requests for visits. You have made yourself and “Rita” very clear. Please tell “Rita”, the final promised payment is being sent via Fedex tonight, tracking number to follow. I wish her well.
6) Will send funding for these requests when able.
7) There is no tantrum only confirmation of earlier messages. If the Fedex package you are referring to is the car title, it will be sent to you as soon as I have it just as I have always said. Payment has been made as promised and the bank will send the clear title. It will be forwarded to you as has always been the case. Upon forwarding of the title, the existing insurance will be cancelled. The so-called trust violation is the final incursion across my own boundary.
Sorry you have chosen to end it but end it you have and please know that I hope you have found peace and happiness with me out of your life. I wish you a speedy recovery and a wonderful life.
That is the straight talk, honest answer and I have always kept my word, in spite of what you and “Rita” may believe. Good luck.