To email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I do not know which email you prefer to use, so excuse the double emailing.
It’s been made very clear you want to talk to me. If you are sincere about that desire, then this is how we talk:
1. We meet in Dallas at the place of my choosing for a late lunch, say 1pm. We can meet any day between 4/12-14, or 4/19-21. If you wish to meet this weekend, you need to reply very quickly.
2. If you agree to meeting, immediately send $3000 via Paypal.
3. When we meet, you bring $7000 in cash. If you want to give the cash in a gift bag, my suggestions are: Michael Kors Blake Satchel, Michael Kors Gia Satchel (black, short handles, difficult to find) or Kate Spade Grove Court Maise (black).
4. We will both be alone. We will arrive alone, meet, talk however long it takes, and leave alone. You leave any hired help, friends, or entourage in Houston.
5. “Rita” will not be in Dallas. “Rita” wishes to be left alone. This is going to be part of the discussion.
6. None of this is negotiable. All the response I need from you is an affirmative, Paypal payment, and a date. I will supply the location the morning of.
Expect a very nice, civil discussion. That’s what I offer and what I expect from you.